Huyliche Hill 4×4
For purchases with less than 48 hours communicate by WhatsApp.
Prices may vary according to dates and seasons.
HUYLICHE HILL 4X4
From El Calafate we will ascend the Huyliche cordon in a 4X4 up to 1100 masl, a panoramic point of the Andes Mountains, the Patagonian steppe and all the arms of Lake Argentino, surrounded by fantastic rock formations from where you can appreciate the geological evolution of the area .
If it is clear, we will be able to appreciate the Andes Mountains from Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, to El Paine. Perhaps we will also be able to contemplate the flight of the Condors.
If the Valley is cloudy, we will be able to see the Cordillera above the clouds, which are normally located at 700 meters, about 500 below our position.
At the top we will make our stop to "mate" and we will make a descent of the vehicles to take a short walk to the edge of the Balconies.
The descent will be undertaken along the southern slope of the hill, going through the Laberinto de las Piedras, a curious rock formation product of wind erosion for thousands of years, where we will find marine fossils, remains of the natives of this area and various rocks and particular stones. . In this area, we will arrive at our mountain refuge, where we will have lunch with Patagonian-style disc steaks (included).
- Season: Annual. It does not operate in June.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Departures: Tuesday to Sunday.
- Modality: Regular.
- Take into account: Departures from Tuesday to Sunday at 11:00 a.m. – includes lunch
- Departure 3:00 p.m. conditional to a minimum of 02 passengers, only with the option of 4x4 descent and includes a snack.
- Attractions: Panoramic view of El Calafate and the central body of Lake Argentino.
- Clothing: It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothing (sweater, diver, and windbreaker and/or waterproof jacket). Sunglasses, sunscreen and gloves. También gorro para sol o de abrigo en caso de que haga mucho frío.
*The tour is bilingual, Spanish/English.
*Notes on descent in ZIPLINE: Exclusive circuit of 5 lines of 2,920mts in length.
ASK US ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
You may also like…
Minitrekking, Hike on the Perito Moreno Glacier$58.000 Comprar ahora
Southern Spirit$8.000 Comprar ahora
Package to visit Calafate/ Chalten in 3 days$45.000 Comprar ahora
Perito Moreno Glacier$15.000 Comprar ahora
All Glaciers$41.000 Comprar ahora
End of the World + Land of Glaciers$17.000 Comprar ahora
Full Day Chaltén: Viewpoint of Condors & Chorrillos del Salto$22.500 Comprar ahora
Transfer Airport / Hotel in El Calafate$3.750 Comprar ahora